h1

Another_Day_@t_Work_(Near_End_ver).omg

April 11, 2008

Last day of work for the week. Cleared up all flames from the past few days and stuff.

And my site’s 99% done. The remaining 1% are the text, which was supposed to be someone else’s work. So all I am left to do now is wait, or maybe whatever else some of those other employees plan to give me.

Feeling a little better today compared to yesterday but nowhere near healthy.

And here’s another series I’m watching this season. This one I bet many would know about judging from the hype it got.

Advertisements

One comment

  1. Glad to hear you’re feeling better today. =D

    To Love Ru… the only reason I heard of this is that someone was uploading some pics to the HF gallery. Is this a good show? It looks pretty ecchi. xD



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: