h1

Nothing special 9

April 13, 2008

It’s another Sunday with morning outings and random shopping after that.

And I did 80% of my internship report a few moments ago. I will have to complete the internship period to do the remaining 20%. One week left!!!

Oh, and it’s decided that we will be going to Terengganu for 3 days starting this Friday to visit my sister for her camp’s open day. So, I’ll be requesting for a leave for Friday and Monday tomorrow.

btw, here’s an OP for an epic series starting this season:

Another OP for another epic series tomorrow! This season is epic.

Advertisements

One comment

  1. What series is that? I remember you used it as your MSN DP before. It looks like a pretty hyper show, whatever it is. The nekomimi piqued my curiosity. :D



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: